Python3 - How do I import a class from another file

Musbur musbur at posteo.org
Wed Dec 11 11:15:42 EST 2019

Am 11.12.2019 11:22 schrieb R.Wieser:

> I think I will just go out on a limb and just assume that the __del__
> method
> /will/ be called as part of a "del instance" request causing the
> reference
> count to reach zero (directly or indirectly), before the next command
> is
> executed [...].

That's what I take the word "when" to mean in the documentation:
https://docs.python.org/3/reference/datamodel.html#object.__del__

"Note: del x doesn’t directly call x.__del__() — the former decrements
the reference count for x by one, and the latter is only called when x’s
reference count reaches zero."