Web framework for static pages

Morten W. Petersen morphex at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 19:41:32 EDT 2019

Hi "DL Neil".

I find your argumentation combative and provoking.

I have an ex that has made my life difficult for the last 6 years, blocking
me from seeing my kids, she acts in a similar way.

I don't have the time, energy or the will to bring more of that stuff into
my life, so I won't reply to this type of email.

-Morten

Blogging at http://blogologue.com
Tweeting at https://twitter.com/blogologue
On Instagram https://instagram.com/morphexx