Web framework for static pages

Morten W. Petersen morphex at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 10:00:30 EDT 2019

Ok. Isn't it a bit splitting of hairs to talk about static site generators
and their templates?

Wouldn't a static site generator that can create a good, usable website
with little input be desirable?

I could pick and choose CSS templates, HTML templates and write some of my
own, but that takes quite a bit of time.

Yes, my fixation on XML HTML might be a bit purist or perfectionist, but
isn't it strange that there isn't a DTD for XML HTML 5? Is it the ability
to write websites using a text editor only what makes web companies
continue the malformed input cycle, or is it legacy websites?

-Morten

Blogging at http://blogologue.com
Tweeting at https://twitter.com/blogologue
On Instagram https://instagram.com/morphexx

tir. 13. aug. 2019, 14.32 skrev Jon Ribbens via Python-list <