Clicking a specific item within a drop down list

Tue Apr 2 16:22:00 EDT 2019

On 3/04/19 7:53 AM, rlew2008 at gmail.com wrote:
> What code would allow me to automatically select and click the "Quarterly" value from the drop-down box labeled "Statement Type" on the web page below.
>
> I'm new to Python and have been struggling with this one. Any help is immensely appreciated. Thanks!

Welcome!
People here offer great assistance.

To help you, please advise:
Which Python book, course, or tutorial have you been following?
Is this task course-work or for some other purpose?
Which GUI library are you using?
What code do you have so far?
What error message and/or screen behavior results?

--
Regards =dn