Multiple problems with Python 3.7 under Windows 7 Home Premium

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 20:02:02 EDT 2018

On 09/21/2018 07:22 AM, Spencer Graves wrote:
> PYTHON - M PIP INSTALL PYAUDIO
>

>        "python -m pip install pyaudio" stopped with 'error: Microsoft
> visual C++14.0 is required.  Get it with "Microsoft Visual C++ Build
> Tools": http://landinghub.visualstudio.com/visual-cpp-build-tools".

You're going to want to wait until binary wheels of pyaudio for Python
3.7 and Windows 64-bit land in the PyPI repository.  Unless you're
already a visual studio user and have the where with all to build it
from source.  Python 3.7 is a recent release, so I'm not surprised that
some packages don't yet have binary wheels in the repository.