Wikipedia on Python

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 14:09:33 EDT 2018

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 5:05 AM Spencer Graves
<spencer.graves at effectivedefense.org> wrote:
>        Beyond that, I'd like to encourage people on this list to review
> the Wikipedia article on "Python (programming language)",[1] especially
> the claim that "a package is a Python module with an __path__
> attribute", which I added on 2018-09-24 to help me understand the
> distinction.

You're welcome to put whatever you like into Wikipedia, but
personally, I don't think that particular piece of terminology is all
that helpful to the typical reader. Technical distinctions aren't
important to someone who's trying to find out what Python's all about,
or why s/he should learn the language.

ChrisA