Observations on the List - "Be More Kind"

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 14:03:36 EDT 2018

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 4:57 AM Richard Damon <Richard at damon-family.org> wrote:
> Shoot, as in physically, generally no such right; metaphorically, as in
> sever discipline in list operations, generally yes, though perhaps
> limited from some grounds based on applicable Laws.

AIUI there is no law stating that I have to carry someone else's
traffic. So the power to cut someone's traffic off my server is
unlimited.

(Principles like "free speech" are often misunderstood as "I have the
right to say what I like, where I like, and to have people listen to
me". That's not the case, particularly the last part.)

ChrisA