Python indentation (correct behaviour) (was: Python indentation (3 spaces))

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Oct 8 03:06:51 EDT 2018

Cameron Simpson <cs at cskk.id.au> writes:

> What I do wish was that I had a vim mode that highlighted an indent
> column so I can line up indented code with its controlling top line.

For Vim: <URL: https://github.com/nathanaelkane/vim-indent-guides>.
For Emacs: <URL:https://github.com/antonj/Highlight-Indentation-for-Emacs>

The latter is used by default in Elpy, an excellent Python development
suite <URL:https://elpy.readthedocs.io/>.

--
 \       “When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold to the masses |
  `\    over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and |