Observations on the List - "Be More Kind"

Anthony Flury anthony.flury at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 6 07:09:22 EDT 2018

Bruce,

I completely agree; it is worth everyone remember that we are all here
(even the moderators) as volunteers; we are here because either we want
to ask questions, or we want to learn, or we want to help.

We do need to remember that the moderators is here to be nasty or
because of a power trip - they are here to help, and they are volunteers.

Part of the really important thing about Python is the community and
this list is a critical part of that community.; lets keep it that way
please :-)

--
Anthony Flury
*Email* : anthony.flury at btinternet.com <mailto:Anthony.flury at btinternet.com>