How to change '\\' to '\'

mm0fmf none at invalid.com
Mon Oct 1 17:05:31 EDT 2018

On 01/10/2018 10:19, Jach Fong wrote:
> Hmmm...strange, I didn't see Rick's mail:-(
>
> Sure the forward slash is better, not to cause this confusion.
> But I am curious, since when, I mean, since which version
> Windows start to accept forward slash?

First, stop top posting.

Second, ISTR that all Windows NT versions and versions derived from the
NT codebase support forward slash in pathnames given to functions. It
may go back further, but anything derived from NT works.  I can't
remember which Windows command shells support it, probably PowerShell does.