distribute python interpreter and dependencies

Pablo Lucena plucena24 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 20:43:00 EST 2018

After changing PATH variable; are you ensuring that the failed hosts are
using the new PATH vs the old one? I've seen different behavior on
different Windows versions for what it takes to "refresh" the env. System
vs User defined env may also affect this, depending on the user invoking
your program (windows versions have different behaviors from my experience)

Also may depend on 32 vs 64 bit? But sounds like this isn't the issue. Also
seen issues related to having the same Visual Studio files on client
machines as was used to compile the version of python your distributing.

Just a few thoughts.