Good editor for python

Andrew Z formisc at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 09:11:41 EST 2018

If you do scripts - emacs/vi is the way to go.
If you need something more (like creating libraries,  classes) go with
pycharm. It is a professionally made IDE.

Over past 2 years ive been trying to "downgrade" myself to something with
less belts and whistles,  but come back to it all the time.

On the other hand , if you already use emacs - u should not need anything
else.