The PIL show() method looks for the default viewer. How do I change this to a different viewer (of my choice)?

Paul St George email at paulstgeorge.com
Wed May 30 16:08:45 EDT 2018

Ha! No, my question was clumsy.

If I know the name of the viewer that I want to use (say for example:
‘ImageMagick’), where do I find the argument that should be used in a
line of code such as this:

ImageShow.register(MyViewer("gwenview"), -1)

I want to replace ‘gwenview’ with the name of my favourite viewer (for
example: ‘ImageMagick’).

--
Paul St George
http://www.paulstgeorge.com