"Data blocks" syntax specification draft

Mikhail V mikhailwas at gmail.com
Sun May 20 18:28:51 EDT 2018

> > Comments, suggestions are welcome.
> >

> One comment.
>
> I'm not interested in downloading a PDF. Can you rework your document
> to be in a more textual format like Markdown or reStructuredText?
> Since you're hosting on GitHub anyway, the rendering can be done
> automatically.
>
> ChrisA

What against PDF?
Anyway, I have reloaded files with most recent corrections in various formats:

PDF
https://github.com/Mikhail22/Documents/blob/master/data-blocks-v01.pdf

TXT
https://github.com/Mikhail22/Documents/blob/master/data-blocks-v01.txt

HTML(direct preview link)
http://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Mikhail22/Documents/master/data-blocks-v01.html

"Markdown" is too vague - there dozens of markdown styles and
also they include subsets of HTML. It is just plain text with tags -
it cannot represent syntax in civilized form (unless I embed images
for every source example - but then it is too inconvenient for editing).
Source examples on Github will force a crappy font and replace tabs.

I suggest you just view HTML or PDF - it looks better and if you need
source - just download TXT - it has tabs preserved at least.