How to apply LR over gridded time series datasets ?

Dan Stromberg drsalists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 21:42:35 EDT 2018

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 7:18 PM,  <shalu.ashu50 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> This code is written for multivariate (multiple independent variables x1,x2,x3..xn and a dependent variable y) time series analysis using logistic regression (correlation and prediction).

> This code is based on one point location (one lat/long) datasets. Suppose, I am having gridded datasets (which has many points/locations, lat/long, varying in space and time) then How I will implement this code. I am not expertise in python. If somebody can help me in this? If somebody can give me an example or idea so I can implement this code as per my requirement.

Hi Vishu.

I'm a total newbie to this kind of computing, but you might do well to
add some x's for the related data (EG, when analyzing pictures, you
flatten out the RGB triples - so if you had 64 pixels, you might have
3*64 x's), and then perhaps use additional layers to make it Deep
Learning rather than just logistic regression.

I've been looking with interest at Scikit Flow.  It's supposed to make
TensorFlow as simple for some things as Scikit Learn is.

HTH