please test the new PyPI (now in beta)

William Ray Wing wrw at mac.com
Wed Mar 28 12:16:54 EDT 2018

> On Mar 28, 2018, at 10:50 AM, sumana.harihareswara at gmail.com wrote:

[byte]

> People who literally don't see the list of ways to filter on the left-hand side of https://pypi.org/search/

I do see the list of filters, but I only get it AFTER I’ve entered my first search term.  I may be an outlier here, but I find that an unfortunate bit of UI design.  I suppose it is deliberate in that the filters can then be used to narrow search results, but if I know going in that I’m only interested in a particular set of results, I’d like to be able to apply that filter to my first search.

Thanks,
Bill