please test the new PyPI (now in beta)

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Wed Mar 28 11:39:37 EDT 2018

On 28/03/2018 15:50, sumana.harihareswara at gmail.com wrote:
> I'll give a bit of context on PyPI's new visual design, then talk
> about specific concerns folks have mentioned in this thread.

At the risk of sounding patronising, can I thank you for coming back to
engage with the ideas expressed here, dissenting and otherwise? Frankly,
I wouldn't have been surprised if you'd either stayed silent or simply
pointed people towards your issue tracker.

I think it's important to acknowledge that, no matter how much
communication and outreach has been involved, not everyone's going to be
happy with a redesign. Having our concerns be taken seriously, even if
they're ultimately not accepted, is key.

TJG