Question regarding objects in __call__() methods

dieter dieter at handshake.de
Mon Mar 26 02:02:25 EDT 2018

Arshpreet Singh <arsh840 at gmail.com> writes:
> As debugging the code I got at line 10. I am sending a request to particular API and returning a request_object . further deep down it generates the "response_object" as from my requirements that should be JSON object but I am only getting Python-Object in hexa form, is there any way I can get to know how to use internet_object so I can get to know how to use that internet_object with response.

To learn about an unknown object, you could use Python's
"inspection" facilities.

The easiest way is to use the builtin "help" function:
"help(obj)", maybe "help(obj.__class__)". It tells you lots
of useful things about "obj".

Fürther inspection utilities: "dir", "vars" and the "inspect" module.
Read the documentation to find out what they do.