Question regarding objects in __call__() methods

Arshpreet Singh arsh840 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 04:01:11 EDT 2018

I am debugging a set of code which is something like this:

http://dpaste.com/1JXTCF0

I am not able to understand that what role internet object is playing and how I can  use/call it.

As debugging the code I got at line 10. I am sending a request to particular API and returning a request_object . further deep down it generates the "response_object" as from my requirements that should be JSON object but I am only getting Python-Object in hexa form, is there any way I can get to know how to use internet_object so I can get to know how to use that internet_object with response.

I am also able to call __call__ method something like this:

def hierarchy_attach(env, parent):
    svc = IMS(env)
    svc(parent)