Initializing error

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 14:07:01 EDT 2018

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 2:53 AM, Michael F. Stemper
<michael.stemper at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2018-03-10 09:41, Harsh Bhardwaj wrote:
>>
>> On Mar 5, 2018 11:16 AM, "Harsh Bhardwaj" <harshbh1998 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Plz fix this problem for me. I tried every way to fix this.
>> Windows 7(32-bit)
>

> That's a pretty bad problem. Fortunately, there is a fix:
> <http://getlinux.sourceforge.net/>

And if that fix isn't appropriate to you, Bhardwaj, please notice that
the quoted text above is everything that we got. You cannot attach
images to your posts, and we cannot read your mind (not legally,
anyway). You'll have to ask your question with enough information for
us to answer it.

ChrisA