Where's the junk coming from?

Avon Avon at f101.n1.z21.fsxnet
Thu Jun 28 20:53:28 EDT 2018

On 06/28/18, Tim Golden pondered and said...

 TG> (Wearing my List Moderator hat)
 TG>
 TG> Thanks very much for addressing this for us, and to Cameron and others
 TG> who did the detective work. I admit I assumed at first it was some kind
 TG> of odd attack perhaps related to a dissatisfied poster so I'm glad it
 TG> was a misconfiguration issue.

Hi Tim.

You're most welcome. I try to jump on anything amiss as soon as I know about
it. At the time of posting this reply I have not re-linked the node with the
issue to my NNTP server but will likely do so in a few more days time. I just
want to give him some time to sort his end out first :)

Best wishes from New Zealand

Cheers, Paul.