ironpython not support py3.6

Peter J. Holzer peter.j..holzer at 1
Sat Jun 23 11:20:24 EDT 2018

From: "Peter J. Holzer" <peter.j..holzer at 1:261/38.remove-r7u-this>

From: "Peter J. Holzer" <hjp-python at hjp.at>

--prnws536gtytpj5v

On 2018-06-22 17:20:29 -0700, denis.akhiyarov at gmail.com wrote:
> Either wait for IronPython 3.6, use COM interop, pythonnet,
> subprocess, or things like gRPC. Based on PyPy experience, it is
> probably 1-2 years of sponsored development to get a working
> IronPython 3.6.

What is the current state of IronPython 3? The website is very uninformative
(there's a 4 year old blog post saying "we started a repository", but that's
it). The repository gets commits every now and then (so it's obviously not dead
 yet), but neither the readme nor the wiki give a hint beyond "not ready yet".

        hp

--=20
| |   | hjp at hjp.at         | management tools.

--prnws536gtytpj5v