Feeding the trolls

bart4858 at gmail.com bart4858 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 07:41:51 EDT 2018

Steven D'Aprano wrote:
======
If you were more interested in appreciating Python for what it is,
instead of turning everything into a pissing contest where your personal,
private language does it better, your experience might be different.

And who knows, you might even learn a thing or two. There's a reason why
the Python/Ruby/Lua/Javascript style of languages exists.
======

You're reading too much in my highlighting a number of features from a much smaller language that I believe could be of benefit.

Naturally I wouldn't bring up less useful or inferior features. Nor would I bring up the one or two features of Python I've copied. Nor the ones I haven't got round to copying. Nor the ones I can't yet use because they belong in the next category of language.

--
Bart