Python list vs google group

Alister alister.ware at ntlworld.com
Sat Jun 16 15:21:17 EDT 2018

On Fri, 15 Jun 2018 09:32:05 -0700, T Berger wrote:

> On Friday, June 15, 2018 at 11:55:59 AM UTC-4, Chris Angelico wrote:
>> Perhaps quantity is not the important thing here.
>
> It is the important thing. I'm stuck with a problem and still waiting
> for replies to my email. I've decided to repost my problem here, so
> we'll see whether my hypothesis holds water.
>
> Tamara

i still beg to differ & agree with Chris. quality is what counts
which would you prefer 100 wrong/contradictory answers or one correct one*

* i accept that even here for any moderately complex question you are
still likely to get contradictory answers

--
Iron Law of Distribution:
	Them that has, gets.