Python list vs google group

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 12:03:17 EDT 2018

On 15/06/18 16:47, T Berger wrote:
> On Friday, June 15, 2018 at 11:31:47 AM UTC-4, Alister wrote:
>
>> it certainly seems to be the source of most SPAM
>> as such some users of this list/newsgroup call it what you like block all
>> posts from google groups
>
> But you don't think you get more replies to a question posted here than emailed to the list? The forum and the email list are supposed to be different access routes to the same content, but I don't find that to be the case. I replied to a post via email, but my reply did not show up on this forum.
>
> Tamara

For the third and final time, just get a (semi-)decent email client/news
reader/whatever it's called, point it at news.gmane.org and read this
forum, hundreds of other python forums and thousands of other technical
forums with no problems at all.  No cluttered inbox so no need to filter
anything.  I happen to use thunderbird, there are umpteen other choices.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence