Posting warning message

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 14:51:42 EDT 2018

On 2018-06-12, Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 12:17 AM, T Berger <brgrt2 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Sorry, to bother you again. But is there some way to edit a message
>> once its posted? Or do I have to delete it and rewrite it?
>
> Nope. And you can't delete it either.

That depends.

If you're posting via NNTP, and your NNTP server supports CANCEL
messages, and the posting hasn't been passed on to any peers yet, then
you _can_ delete it.

But, I'd bet cash money those conditions are not true for T Berger.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Are we live or on
                                  at               tape?