UnicodeDecodeError: 'charmap' codec can't decode byte 0x9d in position 10442: character maps to <undefined>

bellcanadardp at gmail.com bellcanadardp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 12:49:37 EDT 2018

On Sunday, 10 June 2018 10:23:47 UTC-4, Steven D'Aprano  wrote:
> Do you enjoy wasting your own time (as well as ours) by failing to follow
> instructions?
>
> We can't read your mind to see the code you are using, and I am getting
> frustrated from telling you the same thing again and again.
>
> PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help us to help you.
>
> Start by reading this:
>
> http://sscce.org/
>

> What is self.collFile? How does it get opened?
>

> --
> Steven D'Aprano
> "Ever since I learned about confirmation bias, I've been seeing
> it everywhere." -- Jon Ronson

excuse but sorry
i took the time to manually write the code error from the traceback as you said
and thats because i cant seem to find a way to attach files here..which would make it so easier for me and also i could attach snippets of the actual source code..and i asked the forum how i can attach files or also i asked for an email adress but i didnt get a response....also i find this is why programmers can have a bad reputation..cuz of examples of people like yourself barking out orders and getting upset for no good reason at tall..now one including myself is giving you obligations to answer my queires.... ok??..im not your slave the way you say that i have to follow instructions..so why do you kindly just buzz off of my thread since it makes you and myself really get annoyed..ok..