Stefan's headers [was:Names and identifiers]

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Sat Jun 9 01:42:02 EDT 2018

On Friday 08 June 2018 23:11:22 Gregory Ewing wrote:

> Gene Heskett wrote:
> > The courts weren't amused. I don't know as any of us ever cut those
> > patent troll turkey's a check,
>
> Patent troll turkeys: Don't cut them checks, cut their necks!
>
> (Insert suitable stock photo of a turkey about to have its
> head removed.)
>
> --
> Greg

That was my first impulse. But thats pretty sick bird, highly frowned on
by the "authorities". People like that really should be removed from the
gene pool, which would markedly enhance the human race after a while.

Stress, that feeling created by resisting the urge to strangle someone
who desperately needs it.

But I've had the ultimate revenge, I've had the great good fortune to
have outlived all my enemies save one, me. My clumsiness is getting
worse. I bitch and belly-ache, to those that will listen, and someone
will tell me they they hope to get along as well as I do when they are
83.

--
Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)