Attachments

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Jun 4 19:33:03 EDT 2018

"Peter J. Holzer" <hjp-python at hjp.at> writes:

> So we have determined that "the forum" is not the mailing list and not
> the newsgroup (Jach's message appeared on both with the attachment).

By “the forum” I don't mean any specific server to the exclusion of
others. I mean the aggregate forum in which we are having this
discussion: comp.lang.python and python-list are a single discussion
forum, distributed across many servers.

--
 \        “If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and |
  `\        you friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag |