copy and paste with a program called clipboard

no at none.invalid no at none.invalid
Thu Jul 19 11:47:10 EDT 2018

I just installed Python 3.7
The instructions say to highlight some text and press enter to copy
text.
You are supposed to just right click with the mouse to paste text.

I use a very useful program called Clipmate that captures from the
clipboard and keeps a list of clipboard captures and I can menu pick
what I want to paste from the clipboard.

This doesn't not seem to be working as nothing happens when I try to
select text and right click in the command window with the mouse.

Ctrl V doesn't work either.

Is this a bug?  Is there a workaround?