EuroPython 2018: Day passes now also valid for Sprints Weekend

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Thu Jul 19 10:11:38 EDT 2018

Due to popular demand, we are making it possible to attend the Sprints
Weekend (July 28-29), even if you only have a day pass or are
considering to buy one and not a regular conference tickets which
includes the sprints as well.

	       * EuroPython 2018 Sprints (Hackathons) *

	   https://ep2018.europython.eu/en/events/sprints/

If you have never been to a sprint, you’ll be amazed at how much you
can learn from others while working on simple or more complex
projects.

If you have already run sprints yourself, why not run one at
EuroPython and get to know new people for your project ?

Please head on to our EuroPython Sprints page for more details. Come
and join the sprinters !

Help spread the word
--------------------

Please help us spread this message by sharing it on your social
networks as widely as possible. Thank you !

Link to the blog post:

https://blog.europython.eu/post/176026105657/europython-2018-day-passes-now-also-valid-for

Tweet:

https://twitter.com/europython/status/1019630424883113985