Users banned

Jim Lee jlee54 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 19:30:47 EDT 2018

On 07/15/18 14:53, Chris Angelico wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 7:35 AM, Marko Rauhamaa <marko at pacujo.net> wrote:
>> Christian Gollwitzer <auriocus at gmx.de>:

>>> I don't really think that this is appropriate. Bart may have deviant
>>> optinions, mostly he thinks that his own work is superior to Python -
>>> but he has always argued in a calm and technical manner.
>> +1
>>
> How about we trust the moderators to moderate wisely?
>
> ChrisA

That is, of course, the decision of the moderators - but I happen to
agree with both Christian and Ethan.  Banning for the simple reason of a
dissenting opinion is censorship, pure and simple.  While Bart may have
been prolific in his arguments, he never spoke in a toxic or
condescending manner, or broke any of the rules of conduct.  I cannot
say the same for several who engaged with him.

-Jim