Where has the practice of sending screen shots as source code come from?

Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer arj.python at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 19:40:53 EST 2018

well maybe screenshot of shell sessions to show varying formatted test
cases might be valid (like the increasingly popular practise of coding py
on android)

also, sreenshot sources tend to be syntax colored which might be easier to
read.

overall it is a bad idea as you won't have the full code if the code is
long unless you are on android with the scroll screenshot option.

ease of access is the culprit !

Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer
https://abdurrahmaanjanhangeer.wordpress.com