Simple graphic library for beginners

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 03:47:26 EST 2018

On 12 January 2018 at 01:21, bartc <bc at freeuk.com> wrote:
> On 11/01/2018 23:23, Chris Angelico wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 10:11 AM, bartc <bc at freeuk.com> wrote:
>

>> I'm almost ready to plonk you, but I think there is still SOME value
>> in your posts. But please, stop denigrating what you don't understand.
>

> And please try to see things from the pointer of view of a beginner or
> outsider, where anything to do with Python seems to have a bewildering and
> conflicting array of solutions.

The beginners I've worked with downloaded Python 3.6 and did "pip
install numpy", successfully and without help from me. Sure, some
beginners have issues, but they are usually willing to be helped. To
be as aggressively resistant to the simplest suggestions the way
you're being isn't the behaviour of a beginner in my experience.

Paul