[OT] Re: has sourceforge exposed the dirty little secret ?

Random832 random832 at fastmail.com
Sun Jan 7 23:43:32 EST 2018

If it supports truetype fonts (and picking fonts based on what fonts have a character available, rather than one font for the whole message), you might try the https://www.google.com/get/noto/ family - it has a black-and-white Emoji font available (color fonts require special application support, but the black and white one is just plain truetype) - of course, that won't help if it's limited to 16 bits (the fact that they are *pairs* of boxes unfortunately suggests this, but maybe it'll work properly if a font is available).