Django-hotsauce 1.0 commercial edition looking for beta testers!

Etienne Robillard tkadm30 at yandex.com
Tue Feb 13 18:41:05 EST 2018

Hello everyone,

Django-hotsauce 1.0 commercial edition (LTS) is now available for
preorder :)

Checkout: https://www.livestore.ca/product/django-hotsauce/

I'm also looking for expert Django and Python programmers to test and
review the design and API of Django-hotsauce 1.0 commercial edition in
order to develop a low-cost, high-performance, Django alternative
microframework to develop scalable web apps in Python and WSGI.
Furthermore, i will always be happy to support a free version of
Django-hotsauce in order to drive the development and research of
Python/Django web programming. :)

Final note, the Paypal payment gateway is experimental. I might one day
decide to switch to monero or flashcoin... I'm not really sure it's a
good idea yet.

What do you think?

Etienne

--