Can't Uninstall !

Pedro Crescencio pedronac at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 10:30:36 EST 2018

Hello Michael,

Here my answers

1. Why do you want to uninstall it? What are you trying to accomplish by
uninstalling it?
-> I installed Python to test a software. Now I do not need python any more.

2. What operating system are you using?
-> Windows 10 Familly 64b

3. How did you try to uninstall it?
Using Windows standard uninstall procedure
https://www.windowscentral.com/how-to-uninstall-apps-windows-10

4. What messages did you get when you tried to uninstall it?
The message says : "Uninstalled". But I still have the icon over the App
list.

5. How did you install two different 3.x versions?
I tried to reinstall to do a proper uninstall. I tried with the latest
version that might fix some bugs.