Can't Uninstall !

Michael F. Stemper michael.stemper at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 19:06:51 EST 2018

On 2018-02-12 11:54, Pedro Crescencio wrote:

> Hello,

> I tried to uninstall Python, but it is not possible.
>
> Even when message say it is uninstalled :

> The software is still on applications menu:

> How do I do to uninstall it ?
>
> I have the same problem with booth python versions (3.6.4 and 3.7.0b1) and
> the Sourcetree of Atlassian.

A few questions:

1. Why do you want to uninstall it? What are you trying to
    accomplish by uninstalling it?
2. What operating system are you using?
3. How did you try to uninstall it?
4. What messages did you get when you tried to uninstall it?
5. How did you install two different 3.x versions?

--
Michael F. Stemper
Indians scattered on dawn's highway bleeding;