polar coordinates?

Brian Christiansen brian_christians at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 17 20:20:34 EST 2018

I don't know if this follow up to my original message will even be seen
because of all the spam advertising e-books that at least from the
titles appear to have nothing to do with python.

I apologize for being overly wordy in my description, but I suppose I
was worried that if I did not go into great detail about exactly what I
was trying to do, someone might suggest a package that solves part of my
problem, but not all of it.

I downloaded and installed matplotlib.  At first I was a bit worried
because I have seem to have 3 libraries that contain python "include"
files: /usr/lib/python/python27, .../python3, and .../python35, and it
at least appeared to install it into the python3 directory, but my IDE
uses 3.5.  Well I did some of the tutorials that are on YouTube, and it
seems to work fine.

Matplotlib makes the very simple plots that I wish to make in just a few
statements, (scatter plot, etc.), but to make them into representations
of PI, each dot on the scatter plot or whatever has to be a different
color: point 1 is color(3), point 2 is color(1), point 3 is color(4),
etc.  I am not sure if matplotlib is able to make each dot in the
scatterplot or whatever a differnt color in the single staement that
makes to plot, or if a loop has to be set up to draw each of the dots
individually in a different color, but I think it will work and with
relatively simple code.

Other statements in the thread I will take under advisement, I suppose.
--
My Yonkoma: https://www.flickr.com/photos/brian0908/albums/72157680223526176

The E-mail associated with the account is a "spamcatcher" account that I
got to every couple of months to empty out, and anything sent to it will
not be seen for probably several months, if it is seen at all.
Brian Christiansen