zpifile.py error - no crc 32 attribute

jacob m kgrenczuk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 18:43:14 EDT 2018

" import zlib
print(zlib.__file__)"

When I don't have the zlib uploaded to my Python3.7 library, I have the
following error:
"Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./testx.py", line 2, in <module>
    import zlib
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'zlib'"

When I download the zlib 1.2.11 from http://www.zlib.net/, rename the
"zlib-1.2.11" folder into "zlib" (after unpacking) and upload it into
Python library, the result is:
"# ./testx.py
None
"
In the second case I still have the AttributeError with crc32.