machine learning forums

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Sun Aug 5 19:59:35 EDT 2018

On Sun, 05 Aug 2018 06:05:46 -0700, Sharan Basappa wrote:

> I am quite new to Python. I am learning Python as I am interested in
> machine learning. The issue is, I have not found any ML forum where
> novices like me can get help. I have tried reddit and each of my posts
> have gone unanswered.

Which subreddits have you posted to?

> Looks like reddit forum prefers either abstract
> topics on ML or very complex issues for discussions.
>
> I have tried stackoverflow also but there only programming issues are
> entertained

I believe Stackoverflow has a dedicated machine-learning site, "Cross
Validated":

https://meta.stackexchange.com/questions/130524/which-stack-exchange-
website-for-machine-learning-and-computational-algorithms

https://meta.stackexchange.com/questions/227757/where-to-ask-basic-
questions-about-machine-learning

--
Steven D'Aprano