machine learning forums

Sharan Basappa sharan.basappa at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 09:05:46 EDT 2018

I am quite new to Python. I am learning Python as I am interested in machine learning. The issue is, I have not found any ML forum where novices like me can get help. I have tried reddit and each of my posts have gone unanswered. Looks like reddit forum prefers either abstract topics on ML or very complex issues for discussions.

I have tried stackoverflow also but there only programming issues are entertained not to mention people trying to outwit each other at the expense of users like me.

I would like to know if there are any ML forums where input can be provided for new users like me.