Issue with python365.chm on window 7

Brian Gibbemeyer bgibbeme at us.ibm.com
Tue Apr 24 11:23:25 EDT 2018

I understand that. I have seen great repositories of information dry up
because of this. Folks got tired of infighting and brought the servers
down. I do realize that responding to this adds to the problem.

Thanks for the advice on top posting, I will follow it from now on.
Yes I have a need for offline. I frequently visit spots without access to
internet or even cell reception (Farm Country)

I am actually all set with the version of the file in the installed
version of python.