class inheritance when not defined

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Fri Sep 8 21:01:32 EDT 2017

Steve D'Aprano <steve+python at pearwood.info> writes:

> Good way:
>
>     Foreigner speaking English as their second language:
>     "Who is the father of this class?"
>
>     Native English speaker:
>     "The father is 'object', but in English we would normally ask
>     'what is the parent?' instead."

Of the three scenarios you presented, this is clearly the closest. I
gave the correct answer, I offered a correction to English usage, and I
gave no insult to the questioner.

--
 \       “Nothing exists except atoms and empty space; everything else |
  `\                                          is opinion.” —Democritus |