Want to write a python code for sending and receiving frames over wifi/wlan0 using python

T Obulesu obulesu.t at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 08:14:04 EDT 2017

On Thursday, 12 October 2017 13:38:55 UTC+5:30, T Obulesu  wrote:
> Hello all, I want to send some frames defined by me{Example, [0x45,0x43,0x32]} to the raspberry pi from any macine(Desktop/Laptop/other raspberry pi). But I want to send those frames over wifi or use wlan0 using python Any suggestions?

Yes..
Actully we are sending and receiving ZigBee frames through the serial port.
But I want to do the same thing through the Ethernet port/ Wlan0 port rather serial port.

My Zigbee Frame Format looks like this:

0x7EA88X00S8899800131A2000

My setup is as follows:
My raspberry pi and my laptop both are connected to the same WiFi and ports are wlan0.
And it can be directly connected to the laptop using Ethernet cable. If this is the case, I wnat to change the port  to the eth0 and send the packets