F5 not working?

Breta Skinner bcskinner1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 14:02:40 EDT 2017

Hello,
I tried looking around the website, but didn't see a question about
function keys.
Somehow, I "turned off" the F5 function in the IDLE. It no longer "run
module", but just does nothing. I have downloaded the newest version, 3.7,
but that did not solve the problem.  I admit to being clumsy, so I'm
guessing I hit an odd key combination which disabled F5 for Python IDLE on
this machine (windows 64 bit HP desk top).
I tried to check the configuration, but it looks like the key is set up:
[image: Inline image 1]
Any suggestions?  It was nice to have the key working.
Thanks,
Breta.