zeep, infinite recursion

Nagy László Zsolt gandalf at shopzeus.com
Tue May 30 03:34:04 EDT 2017

> There are less than 100 elements defined in the WSDL, so it cannot be
> the problem. It might be a recursive data definition, but then it should
> be handled by zeep instead of entering into an intinite recursion.
>
> Well, I'll be working on an MWE and post it here later.
It was easier than I thought. It seems that zeep has a problem
processing a basic WS-Security STS (Security Token Service, plain
username+password authentication) document. I have changed the endpoint
URL to example.com. Total size 11K compressed. I hope it is okay to
attach here.

To reproduce the problem, just run this:

python3.6 -m zeep sts-username.wsdl

BTW, python version is 3.6.1, and here is a list of installed modules
with full version numbers:

appdirs (1.4.3)
asn1crypto (0.22.0)
cached-property (1.3.0)