zeep, infinite recursion

Nagy László Zsolt gandalf at shopzeus.com
Tue May 30 03:12:03 EDT 2017

>> line 259, in signature
>>     from zeep.xsd import ComplexType
>> RecursionError: maximum recursion depth exceeded
>>
>> Looks like an infinite recursion to me. Due to a non-disclosure
>> agreement, I'm not able to send you the example wsdl.
> So you tell us it's just restin' under an NDA.
Yes, but I'll try to anonymize the original WSDL and create a minimal
working example. I see no other way. I was just hoping that this was a
known bug and somebody will know the answer right away.
> A bug in zeep, or the example, or the Java stuff.
>
> An easy thing to try: increase the recursion limit with
>
> sys.setrecursionlimit(2000)
There are less than 100 elements defined in the WSDL, so it cannot be
the problem. It might be a recursive data definition, but then it should
be handled by zeep instead of entering into an intinite recursion.

Well, I'll be working on an MWE and post it here later.

Thanks,

  Laszlo