Python question

Steve D'Aprano steve+python at pearwood.info
Sun Mar 26 05:55:13 EDT 2017

On Sun, 26 Mar 2017 01:55 pm, cs at zip.com.au wrote:

> 1: He BCCed the list, not us individually. Look at the headers.

BCCed addresses aren't visible in the headers. That's why they're BLIND CC.
The lack of personal email addresses in the headers doesn't prove they
weren't there. All the headers tell us is that he definitely posted to the
list. (But we knew that!)

Your interpretation doesn't explain why I received a copy sent to my
personal email address. I read this via the newsgroup comp.lang.python, not
the mailing list, and I'm not subscribed to the email mailing list. If the
OP had merely BCCed the mailing list, I wouldn't have received a copy in my
personal inbox.

--
Steve
enough, things got worse.