EuroPython 2017: Welcome our new Logo

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Sat Mar 18 11:00:46 EDT 2017

Blue sea. Yellow sand. EuroPython goes to Rimini 2017 with a brand new
logo. Colorful waves play with beach umbrellas to shape the
foundation symbol with different patterns that visually immerse us in
our new location, one of the most popular sea places in Italy. New
place, new dates, new style and colors. Same spirit as before.

	   EuroPython 2017 website, now with our new logo:

		 *** http://ep2017.europython.eu/ ***

Training sessions, an enthusiastic line-up of keynote speakers from
around the world, opportunities for sponsors and much more.

While waiting for the new website launch, save the dates and join us
in Rimini, Italy, from 9th to 16th July for a new edition of
EuroPython.

Please subscribe to our various EuroPython channels for updates on the
conference:

	      http://ep2017.europython.eu/social-media/

Enjoy,
–
EuroPython 2017 Team
http://ep2017.europython.eu/
http://www.europython-society.org/

PS: Please forward or retweet to help us reach all interested parties:
https://twitter.com/europython/status/843024186461380608
Thanks.